Sabji Masala – MDH, 100g
MDH Sabji masala is a classic spice mix for preparing vegetable curry, either dry or with gravy.
MDH Sabji Masala is the perfect ingredient for any kind of dry or wet vegetable dish. This aromatic blend of spices gives the dish a delicately spicy and highly appetizing flavour.
MDH Recipe: Mushroom and Green Peas
1. Fry 150g chopped onions in 70g cooking oil in deep pan till golden brown.
2. Add coarsely chopped 100g tomatoes and 1/2 tsp Degii Mirch, salt to taste & 15g Sabji Masala.
3. Stir & cook for 5 minutes.
4. Then add 250g chopped mushrooms.
5. Stir fry for 5 minutes. Add 200g green peas, 1/2 cup water and let it simmer for 10 minutes without covering till cooked.
6. Sprinkle crushed Kasoori Methi, mix & serve.
Coriander Cumin, Chilli, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cloves, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Nutmeg, Dry Ginger, Cardamom Seeds, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Pulse, Fennel, Caraway,Mustard, Garlic Flakes, Onion Flakes, Mace, Green Cardamom, Asafoetida.
- AFRICAN PRODUCTS
- FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- INDIAN FOOD PRODUCTS
- Drinks and juices
- flavouring essence
- Ghee and oil
- Instant mixes
- Not indian sauces
- Pickles and Chutneys, Pastes, Sauces and Pulps
- Ready to eat products
- Spices and condiments
- to be selected