Moong Dal Chilka – Heera
Moong chilka are split Monng Beans with husk. Use them to make salads, soups, subzis, and other delicious dishes. The beans have a sweet flavour, soft texture, and are easy to digest hence a staple for health conscious people.
- Mung beans are a high source of nutrients including: manganese, potassium, magnesium, folate, copper, zinc and various B vitamins.
- They are also a very filling food, high in protein, resistant starch and dietary fiber.
- You can find mung beans in dried powder form, as whole uncooked beans, “split-peeled” form (just like you’d find split green peas), as bean noodles, and also as sprouted seeds (which are the kind you’d see used on sandwiches or salads).
- Their dried seeds may be eaten raw, cooked (whole or split), fermented, or milled and ground into flour.
- Because of their high nutrient density, mung beans are considered useful in defending against several chronic, age-related diseases, including heart disease,cancer, diabetes and obesity.
1kg, 2kg, 500g
- AFRICAN PRODUCTS
- FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- INDIAN FOOD PRODUCTS
- Drinks and juices
- flavouring essence
- Ghee and oil
- Instant mixes
- Not indian sauces
- Pickles and Chutneys, Pastes, Sauces and Pulps
- Ready to eat products
- Spices and condiments
- to be selected