Coconut Flavour Agar Dessert Mix – Lobo, 60g
Thai housewives are favourite to serve this chilled agar in the afternoon as dessert to their children. The use of coconut in Thai cuisine can be described as diverse and endless. Here is one example, in the Thai dessert category. Coconut Agar Dessert, a rather fussy recipe, usually goes well with other sweet agar desserts.
No added colouring or preservatives
The use of coconut in Thai cuisine can be described as diverse and endless. Here is one example, in Thai dessert category. Coconut Agar Dessert usually goes well with other sweet agar dessert.
Recipe: Fancy Coconut Agar
1. Mix contents of this packet with 1 cup (240 ml) water. Boil until completely dissolved, Stir occasionally
2. Pour into moulds about one-third
3. Empty one packet of another selected Agar Dessert Mix in a small pot. Add 2 cups (480 ml) water. (For this example… Coffee Agar Dessert Mix). Bring to a boil
4. Pour the mixture to fill up the moulds. Cool until set
Rainbow Agar: Prepare all 3 flavours and coconut agar in the same procedures. Pour different flavours in layers one at a time. Be sure to cool agar in mould before pouring hot mixture over. One packet of Coconut Agar Dessert Mix is sufficient for one packet of another Agar Dessert Mix.
Allergen Information: Contains Milk.
Ingredients: Glucose, Palm Kernel Oil, Sodium Caseinate(Contains Milk Protein), Coconut Milk Powder (25%), Sugar, Gelling Agent (Agar Powder) (4.6%), Salt, Anti-Caking Agent (E341(iii), E551), Flavourings.
Product of Thailand.
- AFRICAN PRODUCTS
- FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- INDIAN FOOD PRODUCTS
- Drinks and juices
- flavouring essence
- Ghee and oil
- Instant mixes
- Not indian sauces
- Pickles and Chutneys, Pastes, Sauces and Pulps
- Ready to eat products
- Spices and condiments
- to be selected