Noodles Masala – Maggi, 70g
What is Maggi Noodles Masala
- Maggi Noodles Masala is instant noodles made by Nestle, introduced in India as 2 minute noodles in 1982. Two Minutes!! And you would immediately remember the Maggie Noodles ad on television, you would have grown with watching on your Television.
- Maggi Noodles Masala is made up of wheat flour and come along with a pack of seasoning powder which contains Indian spices
- More information about Maggi Noodles Masala, also known as Meri Maggi or Maggi Masala Noodles is below.
How is Maggi Noodles Masala used
- MAGGI 2-MINUTE Masala Noodles is the most-loved meal across all age groups in India. Preparing these Masala noodles is very easy.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil and add the noodles along with masala seasoning pack.
- If preferred, add half a cup of assorted vegetables, like green peas, carrots and capsicum.
- For added taste and flavour, add a little bit of butter before serving.
- For making it more interesting, add a couple of table spoons of tomato puree and drizzle with quarter spoon of fresh lemon juice to make Masala Noodles as a whole meal.
Notes about Maggi Noodles Masala
- Maggi Noodles Masala is made up of wheat, therefore contains gluten
- No added MSG in MAGGI Noodles
Bringing you a classic Indian Snack, Maggi 2 Minute Masala Noodles are perfectly convenient for the snacking occasion. Maggi 2 Minute Masala Noodles come with a wheat noodle cake and a flavour sachet of authentic herbs and spices sourced and grown in India. Simply break the Maggi 2 Minute Noodles into four pieces. Add the Masala flavour sachet into a pan of boiling water (225ml). Cook for 2 minutes whilst stirring occasionally and then serve to enjoy this delicious snack!
Noodles: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Carbonate, Thickener (Guar Gum), Flavour Sachet Powder: Hydrolysed Peanut Protein, Noodle Powder (Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Carbonate Thickener (Guar Gum)), Sugar, Mixed Spices (Coriander, Chilli, Turmeric, Cumin, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Ginger, Black Pepper, Clove, Nutmeg and Cardamom), Onion, Starch, Salt, Garlic, Palm Oil, Acid (Citric Acid), Potassium Chloride, Colour (Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Flavour Enhancer (Disodium 5′ Ribonucleotide), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), May contain traces of Milk, Soya and Mustard.
- AFRICAN PRODUCTS
- FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- INDIAN FOOD PRODUCTS
- Drinks and juices
- flavouring essence
- Ghee and oil
- Instant mixes
- Not indian sauces
- Pickles and Chutneys, Pastes, Sauces and Pulps
- Ready to eat products
- Spices and condiments
- to be selected