Vangi Bhath Powder from MTR
What is MTR Bisibele Bhath Powder
- Bisibele Bhath is a delicious lentils, vegetables and rice preparation from Karnataka cuisine, severed with raita and papad. Bisibele bhath is a complete meal in itself.
- MTR Bisibele Bhath spice mix is a signature recipe from Karnataka fro preparing a sumptuous, traditional meal of lentil rice and vegetables.
How is MTR Bisibele Bhath prepared
Cooking direction for family of four:
- Cook about 150g vegeteables (carrots, beans, potatlo, peas, etc.) and keep aside.
- Cook about 50g rice along with redgram dal (50g).
- Add cooked vegetables, 1 tbsp mTR Bisibele Bhath masala, tamarind extract, salt to taste and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with mustard seeds, curry leaves in clarified butter (ghee). Sprinkle with freshely roasted cashew nuts.
- Serve with curd, raita, coconut chutney and/or fried pappadam.