Aloo Mutter from Haldiram's
What is Haldiram's Aloo Mutter
- Haldiram's Aloo Mutter is potaoes and green peas cooked in a tomato based mildly spicy curry.
- Aloo Mutter is a tasty and spicy combination of potatoes with green peas and a popular dish from the northern part of India.
How is Haldiram's Aloo Mutter prepared
- Haldiram's Aloo Mutter is a ready to eat curry which is sevred with chapati, naan or kulcha.
- Haldiram's Aloom Mutter pack serves for 2 people.
- There was three ways to prepare Haldiram's Aloo Mutter
- Boil water in a deep pan. Immerse pouch (uncut) in pan and leave it for 3-5 minutes. Take out pouch, cut and serve hot. (Do wear the kitchen gloves while handeling hot pack).
- Pan: Cut and Empty the contents of the poich into the frying pan, heat and stir. Serve hot.
- Microwave: Empty the contents of the poich into a microwave proof bowl. Heat at high for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot.