Chickpeas are creamy-white, protein-rich legumes used in the Indian and international cuisine. They are also known as Chana, Chole or Kabuli Chana. These pre-boiled Heera Chickpeas are almost ready to use, requiring only a few minutes of cooking with the curry masala to absorb the flavour of the gravy. They are used in many Middle Eastern countries in dishes like falafels, chaats, salads and soups.
– Chickpeas are rich in fibre and thus can aid weight loss.
– As it is rich in protein, Chana is a healthy addition to a vegetarian diet.
– It contains iron and manganese which helps in boosting the energy levels.
– It is believed to be helpful in stabilizing blood sugar.
– It helps in lowering bad cholesterol.
– It contains a lot of folic acid.
There are no reviews yet.