Pakora or Pakoda is a fried fritter filled with mostly potato, spinach, onion or capsicum, as few examples. Gits Pakora mix is a ready mix for preparing batter for Pakora. Ovbiously, the choice of filling is open to your creativity and taste.
Chickpea flour, Salt, Red Chilli powder, Ajwain powder, Cumin powder, Raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), Asafoetida powder No Artificial Flavours, Colours, and Preseratives, and Gluten Free
1. Mix the contents of the pack in 200ml water. Stir to a smooth batter and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Slice potatoes, onions, brinjal (aubergine) and spinach.
3. Dip these into the batter to coat evenly. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
4. Serve with chutney or tomato ketchup.
Gits Pakora Mix is:
– 100% vegetarian
– Contains no preservatives, MSG, artificial colours and flavours.
There are no reviews yet.